State Employees Contracting with State Agencies
Approval is required: a state officer or employee must receive board approval before entering into, or obtaining a beneficial interest in, a contact or grant with a state agency only if the process for awarding the contract or grant was not open and competitive, or, whenever only one bid or application was received.
Before we can approve the contract, you must provide us with the following information and documents:
1. A description of your current duties and responsibilities
2. A statement of the work to be done and a copy of the contract
3. The duration and dollar value of the contract
4. A statement that no resources from your current agency will be used to perform the work under contract with the other agency
5. A description of how the work will be completed without using the resources of your current agency
6. A statement that your current agency has reviewed or approved the outside contract.
The information may be mailed to our office or emailed to: Ruthannb@atg.wa.gov.
If all information and documents are provided, we will notify you of the approval.
© 2007 Washington State / Executive Ethics Board